Tuesday, May 7, 2019

My first Finnabair Art Recipe Entry for April 2019

Hi Crafty Friends!  I'm here today to share my first entry for Finnabair's Art Recipe April 2019 Challenge,  the colors for the challenge is so Gorgeous!  I grabbed a canvas and started creating!

I started with a Prima Stencil for the background with a mix of White Sand texture paste,  glitter and acrylic paint.  Then I added some Emerald Liquid Acrylic paint in various places on the canvas,  once that was dry I added some Cobalt Color Bloom Spray mixed in with the Emerald Liquid Acrylic paint.  While the paint was drying I used my butterfly wings die cut and added some Prima Glitter in blue and green.

I grabbed some embellishments from my stash and started creating my design.  I used Old Silver Metallique Wax to my canvas,  Prima Gears and also to the word Sparkle.


For the Prima Marketing Frank Garcia Memory Hardware frame I sprayed it with some Cobalt Color Bloom Spray and then rubbed some Old Silver Metallique wax to the frame.  
I also added some microbeads,  art stones, say it with crystals,  sequins and glitter for interest.
I used Reneabouquets beautiful board and butterflies to complete my design.

For my last touch I flicked some White Gesso mixed with some Alchemy White Pearl Acrylic paint.  
I'm always so inspired by Finnabair's DT and I can't wait to see what they each create next!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Creating!



1 comment:

  1. So much texture, love it!
    A great project! Thank you for playing with us Finnabair!
    xoxo Katja

    ReplyDelete