Sunday, May 19, 2019

DT Project for 49 and Market Cherish

Hi Crafty friends,  
I'm here to share my latest 12x12 canvas using Vintage Remnants Laser cut shapes No. 01 and No.02 and I also used Dandelion Laser cut sheet.  I started my canvas with a stencil and white crackle paste then I used some orange,  brown and a touch of yellow spray.  Once that was dry I used Pascale's Form Stamp and also used Gabi's Texture Stamp with some embossing powder.  


 I kept Dusty Attic's Archival chipboard negative pieces and placed them on the top right and bottom left for texture.  The Stargazer "Peach Sorbet",  Vintage Shades Potpourri "Yellow" and Blossom Blends "Linen" were perfect colors to begin my design.  I used Vintage Remnants Laser Cut Shapes from No. 01 and No. 02 for some background layers,  I loved the bird from the Dandelion Laser Cut Sheet.  I also used a little bit of the 5 Ply Jute Cording and Burlap Net Ribbon.

I love to finish my projects off with some Art Stones and Beads to add more interest.  Thank you for stopping by today,  I hope I've inspired you to get your crafting on with 49 and Market products!  Be sure to check out upcoming projects from the talented design team!
  


I love to finish my projects off with some Art Stones and Beads to add more interest.  Thank you for stopping by today,  I hope I've inspired you to get your crafting on with 49 and Market products!  Be sure to check out upcoming projects from the talented design team!
Vintage Remnants Laser Cut Shapes No. 01 & No. 02
Dandelion Laser Cut Sheet
Dusty Attic Archival Chipboard Treasure
Stargazer Peach Sorbet
Vintage Shades Potpourri Yellow
Blossom Blends Linen
Pascale's Form Stamp
Gabi's Texture Stamp
5 Ply Burlap Net Ribbon



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment