Friday, May 3, 2019

DT Project for 49 and Market "In This Moment" Mixed Media Tags

Hello Crafty friends,  Phyllis here to share a couple of oversized mixed media tags using Vintage Remnants collection.

I started out with Vintage Remnants paper N 02 and N 10,  I also used Laser cut shapes from N 01,  N 02 and N 03.  Building on my layers I used my metal dies and cut out some doilies,  leaves,  and a window shape.  For the flowers I used Seaside Blooms-Cotton,  Garden Seeds-Aloe and Vintage Shades Botanical Blends-Blue I love all these colors!


I also used Dusty Attics Archival Board-Timeless and 5 ply Jute Cording and Burlap Net Ribbon for more texture and layering.  For some small details I added Art Stones,  beads and sprinkles of acrylic paint.  I used the Vintage Remnants Label Stamps for the sentiment on the large tag and Timeless archival board for the smaller tag.  




Thank you for stopping by,  be sure you check out all of the amazing projects from 49 and Market's design team!  Happy Creating!

49 and Market Supplies:
Vintage Remnants Papers N 01 and N 10
Vintage Remnants Laser cut shapes N 1,  N02 and N 03
Jute Cording 5 Ply
Burlap Net Ribbon
Seaside Blooms-Cotton
Garden Seeds-Aloe
Vintage Shades Botanical Blends-Blue
Dusty Attic Archival Board-Timeless
Vintage Remnants Label Stamps




1 comment: