Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Entry for Finnabair Art Recipe May 2019 Challenge Believe in Magic


Hi Crafty Friends I'm here to share my entry for Finnabair Art Recipe May 2019 Challenge!  Have you seen the Art Recipe?  This was a challenge for me with colors.  When I think of shades of purple I can see a Fairy theme which is one of my favorite!



I used a Prima Resin Icon wooden box for my base painted it with Prima Black Gesso then used Prima stencil with Graphite texture paste,  once it was dry I used Finnabair Opal Magic Wax "Royal Robos,  I loved how that turned out!

Then I grabbed my Prima jar from years ago and glued on some trim added Clear Gesso then added Prima Art Alchemy Violet Liquid Acrylic paint along with a hint of Color Bloom Spray and Art Alchmey Opal Magic Rose Gold Acrylic Paint.  Once it was dry I added some Gold Glitter,  some twine and a leaf diecut to the top and also added a Prima Metal embellishment to the top of the cover.


For the tin box I added 2 coats of PRima Heavy White Gesso then added some Finnabair Stone Effects for texture once that was dry I added more Art Alchemy Violet Liquid Acrylic Paint plus Opal Magic Rose Gold Acrylic paint and a touch of color bloom spray.  






I used Finnabair's Rust Effect Paste Gold Rust for the flowers,  Bee and for the light bulb then added some Gold Glitter!
I used a bunch of ReneaBouquets for this project!


From my stash I added some Finnabair Art Ingredients Licorice Glass Beads and some Microbeads.  

I also used Finnabair's Art Alchemy Metallique Frozen Berries throughout my project.  

This was a super fun project to create!  If you haven't checked out the challenge at Finnabair Art Recipe May 2019 Challenge head on over right now to see the DT's inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Creating!















1 comment:

  1. So many beautiful details. Thank you for joining the Art Recipe at Finnabar.

    ReplyDelete