Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Live Life in Full Bloom Mixed Media Academy April Challenge Entry

Hey Crafty friends,  I finally had a chance to create!  I love challenges because it gives me inspiration to start a project!  
I love this moodboard at Mixed Media Academy Challenge,  so bright and cheery!  and who doesn't love to use flowers in their projects!  It would be a challenge for me not to use flowers!  LOL!
Below is my layout I created using Reneabouquets butterflies,  beautiful board and microbeads.  I also used Prima Marketing,  Finnabair and 49 and Market products.

More close ups below!
















Hope you get a chance to join the challenge Mixed Media Adacemy Challenge!  
Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Amazing art 💖
    Thank you for joing us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge .
    Shalhev 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Layout, love it!
    thank you to join with us at MMA challenge!
    sab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soothing and Pretty layout. Thank you for joining us at the Mixed Media Challenge - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout. Love it. Thank you for joining us at MMA Challenge.

    Semonti
    DT MMA Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome layout.
    Love the use of colours.
    Thank you for playing with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful LO. Thank you for joing us at Mixed Media Academy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout! Thank you for participating in the Mixed Media Academy challenge.

    ReplyDelete