Thursday, April 23, 2020

Listen To Your Heart Mixed Media Tag

Hey Crafty Friends I'm here with another Mixed Media project I created for Finnabair's Art Recipe Challenge for April.  I really love this challenge because it truly is a challenge for me,  the colors are not what I usually grab to create with.  I had to dig in and create something for this challenge!  
I used Prima and Finnabair packaging for my "canvas" to create a tag.  I used Finnabair's Floral Net stencil although you can only see a hint of it.  I painted my mould shapes with Finnabair Acrylic paint and then added FinnabairWax.  Then I heat embossed green and lavender to my chipboard piece then added Art Alchemy Acrylic paint in Fairy Wings to add to the chipboard panel.  



I used Finnabair's Decorative Flutter Tissue paper,  cut it out and glued it with 3D Soft Gel onto black cardstock then cut it out.  I cut it in half and started placing some of my embellishments for my design.  This added a nice beginning layer for all my other elements.



For my "Wings" mould pieces I added more of Finnabair's decorative Flutter Tissue Paper to the wings using 3D Soft Gel.  



I grabbed my Art Ingredients Gold Leaf Mica Flakes along with beads,  glitter and microbeads to add more bling and texture.



I added more Finnabair embellishments for more interest.

I flicked some Art Alchemy Acrylic paints for sprinkles and splats of paint.



I also used a lid from Finnabair's Art Pebbles jar and I cut it to make it look like a flower.

So "Listen To Your Heart" and go play along with Finnabair's Art Recipe Challenge!  Check out the talented DT too!!!

Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Creating!


1 comment: