Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Mixed Media Canvas *Courage*

 
Hey Crafty Friends!  Hope all is well with you and getting some crafting time in!  
I joined the challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang April 2020.  
Did you see the colors and inspiration?  Gorgeous colors!


I decided to use a rectangle canvas!  I started with some Plaster Paste and White Crackle Texture past for the background.  Then I added sprays,  magical shaker and embossing powder.

I also added embossing powder to the chipboard pieces,  I always love mixing Lindy's Embossing powders they are amazing!

Here is a close up of how I mixed the embossing powders.

You can see a hint of pink and that's where I added embossing powder,  it gave it a frosted look.




I added lots of embellishments to add more dimension and also love to add beads,  sequins and microbeads for more interest.


I hope you get a chance to join the fun at Lindy's Stamp Gang!
Here is a list of products I used from Lindy's Stamp Gang:
Starburst Spray~Azure Sea Asters

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Creating!












1 comment: