Thursday, March 26, 2020

Finnabair Art Recipe March 2020 Challenge Entry

Hey Crafty Friends!  Another entry for Finnabair Art Recipe Challenge for March 2020.  

I couldn't decide what to create,  so I started going thru my stash and I found an Anchor that was calling my name!  

I grabbed some embellishments and glued them down.  I also added some shells from my stash I found in Mexico.
I used Finnabair's Heavy White Gesso to prep the Anchor,  then added Finnabair's White Crackle Texture paste and I also added Art Extravagance Cream from the Texture Fantasy Old Walls set.  I let it all dry then I used Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic Tiger Orange paint and mixed it with Art Alchemy Opal Magic's Rose Gold to tone down the Tiger Orange hoping it would look more like Coral!

I added some Art Alchemy Metallique paint Deep Waters and also Art Alchemy Impasto Boudour Pink randomly,  I was going for a rust effect!  


Once all the paints were dry I added some Art Ingredients Blush Microbeads and Gold Microbeads from Reneabouquets.





I hope you get a chance to join the challenge,  I always have fun with this challenge!  
Go check out the inspiration at Finnabair's Art Recipe Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!  
Happy Creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment