Wednesday, July 6, 2022

"Before You Ask" Mixed Media Design project for Reneabouquets

Hey Friends!  How is your Summer going so far?  I'm craving some Vitamin Sea!!!  The closest I can get is creating with Reneabouquets By The Sea products!  I'm in love with Reneabouquets Printed Beautiful Board By The Sea Seahorse Chipboard,  I love the details and the color!  I decided to use a 10" circle canvas to create my mixed media project.



I love the quote I fussy cut from Blue Fern Studios Seaside Cottage paper,  "Before You Ask Which Way To Go,  Remember Where You've Been"!  

I created my layers with lots of flowers,  RB Beautiful Board pieces,  RB Lace and Trim and beads.

This canvas brings me to the beach that I so long for!  


I love the different size Seahorses Reneabouquets created,  you can mix them up or use one size,  they are so fun to create with!




When you can't make it to the beach get your beach themed crafting supplies out and create something that reminds you of the beach.  You can find so many beautiful supplies at Reneabouquets be sure to check it out,  you will fall in love!

I hope you find time to create something beautiful this week!  Be sure to share your projects on Reneabouquets Artists With An Edge Facebook Group!


























 

No comments:

Post a Comment