Monday, June 20, 2022

Sweet Mini Tag Album Design Project for Reneabouquets

Hey Crafty Friends Happy Wednesday!  Today I have a Mini Tag Album Design Project for Reneabouquets.  I recycled packaging thin chipboard for my backing.  I used the gorgeous collection from Mintay Papers and lots of Reneabouquets.


I layered this album with flowers,  Reneabouquets Tiny Treasures Premium Butterflies  Reneabouquets Lace  resin frames,  crocheted doilies and Reneabouquets Beautiful Board.


I also used my scalloped lace paper punch to create texture on the edges of most papers.

I just love Reneabouquets Tattered Pink Pleated Tulle,  it goes so well with so many paper collections in my stash and you can layer with Reneabouquets Lace and Trims

I used a paper doily along with Prima Flowers,  Tattered Pink pleated tulle and Reneabouquets Beautiful Board Chipboard.  

This page is simple with a beautiful touch of Reneabouquets Tiny Treasures Premium Butterflies and  a snippet of Reneabouquets Lace and trim poking out on the side.

I created a little pocket trying to use up some scraps,  layered it with Pink Pleated Tulle and Lace.

On this page I have 2 spaces for photos with a small cluster of flowers,  twine and Reneabouquets Tiny Treasures Premium Butterfly.

I fanned out the album so you can get an idea of what it looks like with all the layers.


This collection from Mintay Papers is one of my favorites,  it is so elegant and gorgeous and so many of my favorite Reneabouquets products pair nicely with this collection.

Be sure to check out Reneabouquets for more amazing products for all your crafting supplies!




 

5 comments:

  1. What a stunning design! It was a pleasure to meet you tonight at Hobby Lobby! Beautiful work! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning design! It was a treat to meet you tonight at Hobby Lobby! Thank you for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann! Thank you so much! I love talking crafts and it was a pleasure to meet you too! Happy Creating!

      Delete
  3. So gorgeous and YUMMY with those colors and textures!! Thank you so much Phyllis~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renea! I love creating with your products!

      Delete