Wednesday, July 20, 2022

*Happineness* Hot Air Balloon Album Design Project for Reneabouquets

 Hello Crafty Friends!  How is your week going?  We have been roasting here the past week or so!  I think 115 is hot enough already!!!  

Today I have a beautiful Hot Air Balloon scrapbook album loaded with flowers and Reneabouquets Etsy!  I really love how this album turned out,  the colors are gorgeous and I love all the layering.  I made the front cover a shaker,  although it is a bit hard to see it makes noise!!!

You can see the entire album below!


















I hope you are inspired today to create something beautiful!  Be sure to check out Reneabouquets for all your crafting supplies,  you will fall in love with her products!

Reneabouquets Products:

We are sorry for any inconvenience, but our Reneabouquets Site Is Experiencing Technical Difficulties. We are working with Wix to fix these issues, and hope to resolve them soon. If you are in a hurry and need to place an order, please feel free to visit us at our Etsy Store: Reneabouquets Etsy Shop : https://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets



1 comment: