Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Seahorse Mixed Media Project Entry for Finnabair's Art Recipe Challenge November 2020

 Hello Friends!  I have my November Entry for Finnabair Art Recipe Challenge,  these challenges are so much fun!  I Love every product of Finnabair!  I Altered a Seahorse using lots of Finnabair!

For my background I used Finnabair stencil and White Sand Texture paste,  then I used Finnabair's Magenta Liquid Acrylic fluid.  I mixed Finnabair's Mica Powder's Silver and Blue in 3D Gel and alittle bit of Snow White Impasto paint and painted in various places.  I also added that mixture to Finnabair Wings and on the edges of the Seahorse.  




I sprinkled some Blue from Finnabair's Art Ingredients Carribean Sea Glitter Set.


















I love this color combination  Deep Beetroot is so amazing,  I juice beets regularly and everytime I make it I just love the color!  
I hope you get a chance to join this challenge and also check out the inspiration at Finnabair's Art Recipe!  

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Creating!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment