Monday, November 9, 2020

Mixed Media Altered Hoop Guest Design Project for A Cherry on Top and Entry for Mixed Media Place Challenge

Hey Crafty Friends I have a Mixed Media Altered Hoop Guest Design project for A Cherry on Top and also my entry for Mixed Media Place October Challenge!

I have a Youtube video at the end of this post if you would like to see how I created this 
Altered Hoop!













I hope I've inspired you to create something beautiful and also to join the challenge at Mixed Media Place.  You can find the products listed below at A Cherry on Top!

YouTube Tutorial 



Finnabair White Gesso Finnabair Mega Art Stones Finnabair Art Stones Finnabair Rose Gold Metallique Wax Finnabair Opal Magic Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint-Aqua-Rose Stampendous Aged Bronze Embossing Powder

Other Supplies used from Reneabouquets Butterflies, Beautiful Board chipboard, Lace and Microbeads


3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love everything about it!!Thank you for sharing your art with us at the Mixed Media Place❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful project 😍Thank you for participating in the MMP challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning progect!!! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the MMP!

    ReplyDelete