Monday, May 10, 2021

Remember 2 Live Your Dream Mixed Media Canvas

 Hey Crafty Friends it's been awhile since I've posted on my blog.  I finally checked out one my of favorite Challenge blogs Mixed Media Place,  they always have fun challenges check them out!  The Moodboard this month is really gorgeous and the colors remind me of a magical place!  I created a Mixed Media canvas for the challenge!  









I hope you have time to create something for this challenge!  

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Creating!!!




































3 comments:

  1. Absolutely Stunning 💗 Thank you for sharing your art with us over at the Mixed Media Place ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely precious! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am delighted! This is amazing!
    Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete