Tuesday, July 21, 2020

*Little Moments* Mixed Media Canvas Entry for More Than Words Challenge

Hey Crafty Friends how are you all doing?  Hope all is well and you're getting your crafting on!  I finally had a chance to join More Than Words Challenge,  it's been awhile since I've entered!
I've had a canvas sitting in my unfinished pile so I thought I would grab one of the canvases that I started months ago and got busy creating!  I started grabbing my pink flowers and embellishments I wanted to use on the canvas.  When I created this canvas I was thinking of how I say Goodbye to some of my projects,  even though I'd like to keep them all it is impossible.  When someone buys my project I detach myself from it even though it might be a favorite of mine and let it go.  Saying Goodbye or letting go is sometimes a challenge but in Life we must learn to say Goodbye and let go!  
You can see all the details below!













This Challenge at More Than Words was so fun I hope you get a chance to join the challenge!  
Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Creating!

5 comments:

  1. Woww fabulous canvas!!!! Everything is beautiful! I think the same, we need to learn and say goodbye to the projects when someone else wants to enjoy it, thank you for joining us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink! I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - this is so beautiful! The photo's gorgeous too. hanks for playing along with us at More Than Words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely canvas! Very delicate pink palette💕 Thanks from MTW Challenge! Yulia🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is very cool, thanks for joining with us at MTW good luck

    ReplyDelete