Thursday, July 16, 2020

*Be in the Moment* Mixed Media Altered Bird Entry for Finnabair Art Recipe Challenge

Hey Crafty Friends I'm here to share my latest Mixed Media project for Finnabair Art Recipe Challenge for July  Have you seen the moodboard,  the colors are Gorgeous!
I altered a bird form,  I've had this in my stash for a long time and finally I was inspired to use it with the moodboard colors.

 I used Finnabair's Flutter tissue for my backround,  lightly brushed White Gesso and then did some stamping with Finnabair's Dare to Dream.  After I painted the chipboard with Finnabair's Pink Impasto paint I heat embossed using Finnabair's Dare to Dream.  
 I used Finnabair's Art Ingredients Grass microbeads on the tail and also in the little glass bottle.  
 For the edging of the bird I used Finnabair's Art Alchemy Patina Green Matt wax.  







I had so much fun creating this project,  the colors are really Gorgeous and the products I used helped me with this project.

Be sure to check out the inspiration for this challenge!  
Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment