Wednesday, April 3, 2019

DT project for 49 and Market Happy


Hello everyone Phyllis here to share my latest layout using the beautiful papers from Vintage Remnants collection.  

I started with texture paste,   glitter and acrylic paint thru a stencil for texture.  Then I used some ink spray to add alittle more pink to my background.  Once the mediums were dry I used my distressing tool to shabby up the edges.   Next I grabbed flowers from Vintage Shades "Potpourri" and "Ecru Blossoms",  Garden Seeds "Sandcastle" and Stargazers "Cashmere",  these were perfect colors for my design!





I started layering my design with diecuts,  Laser cut shapes,  flowers and chipboard from Dusty Attic.  Once everything was in place I glued it down and then added some Art Stones,  Microbeads,  shard Glitter Glass and Flicks of acrylic paint to complete my layout.



I hope I've inspired you to create something beautiful using 49 and Market!  Thank you for stopping by!

49 and Market supplies used:
Vintage Remnants "Paper No. 4"
Bold and Beautiful "Garden Letters"
Laser cut Shapes Frame sets "No. 1 and No. 2"
Vintage Shades "Potpourri" and "Ecru Blossoms"
Garden Seeds "Sandcastle"
Stargazer "Cashmere"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Phyllis, Can you please tell me the Item #'s for the Stencil and the Dusty Attic diecuts you used? Thanks so much! Lin L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no name or item number for the stencil, I've had that one for years so not sure who it's from. The chipboard is Love

      Delete