Monday, March 18, 2019

Spread Your Wings DT Project for 49 and Market

Hi Scrappy Friends,  Phyllis here to share my Fanasty "Spread Your Wings" Layout using  lots of produst from 49 and Market!  I created this layout for More Than Words March 2019 Challenge Fanasty and Wings.  

For my background I used "Paper N. 03" from Vintage Remnants collection and created some texture and color using some mixed media products such as texture paste and acrylic paints.  I then ink stamped using "Gabi's Texture Stamp" and "Vintage Remnants Doily".


The Word Fanasty inspires me to create a magical themed layout.  For the creative challenge I used chipboard,  Dragonflies and Butterflies from Reneabouquets for Wings spread out on my layout!









To my design I added Laser Cut Shapes from Vintage Remnants N. 01 and N. 04 Frame sets for layering. I also used "Tropical Paradise" Laser Cut Shapes. 
 I grabbed the beautiful "Sky Blue" Stargazer flowers and "Sandcastle" Garden Seeds for more dimension.  


 In completing my layout I added some chipboard pieces, Dragonflies and Butterflies from Reneabouquets,  they were the perfect touch I needed to finish this layout!  

I love creating lots of layers and 49 and Market helps me achieve it using Laser Cut Shapes,  Flowers and papers.  

As always thank you for stopping by and stayed tuned for more beautiful creations from 49 and Market design team and be sure to check out More Than Words March 2019 Challenge 

49 and Market Supplies used:
N. 03 & N. 04 Vintage Remnants Papers
N. 01 & N. 04 Laser Cut Frame Sets
Tropical Paradise Laser Cut Shapes
Sky Blue Stargazer Flowers
Sandcastle Garden Seeds Flowers
Gabi's Texture Stamp set
Vintage Remnants Doilies Stamp Set
Singly Ply Jute Cording


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Lo! Matches perfectly the challenge!! Thank you for playing along with us at More than Words Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous layout for fantasy. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Phyllis, as always! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete