Tuesday, April 9, 2019

More Than Words Challenge April 2019

Hi Crafty friends just a quick share for a layout I created for More Than Words Challenge Baby and Pastels!  
I was inspired by Baby to go shabby and soft with my colors creating a layout of my sweet baby girl!  My colors are very soft and light.  These papers inspired me to pile on the layers!

I created this layout using lots of ReneaBouquets!





Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out More Than Words Challenge
Happy Creating!




5 comments:

  1. This layout is magifique! I love her so much! Thank to play with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phyllis, Of yes this layout truly is Sweet, she is adorable and the details on your layout are superb. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sweet! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful work!!! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete