Thursday, November 3, 2016

*Don't Forget to Fly* Mixed Media Tag DT Project for ReneaBouquets

Hey Crafty Friends Phyllis here to share my Mixed Media Tag I created for a swap!

The colors are so yummy and ReneaBouquets Magical Butterflies were perfect for the tag!  Layers of Gorgeousness!



I always love using microbeads and seedbeads to my projects for texture!

 I applied Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint~Rock Candy to the chipboard pieces and then sprayed them with ink.





  I heat embossed Prima's stamp and then applied some ink to the butterfly wings then added some gold acrylic paint to the hair.  
I hope I've inspired you to create something beautiful today!
Thank you for stopping by!

Items used from ReneaBouquets:
ReneaBouquets Magical Butterflies

ReneaBouquets Glass Microbeads~Raspberry

Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint~Rock Candy

Prima Vintage Metal Clock Faces Small

You can shop for all your DIY supplies here:
ReneaBouquets online Store:
or 
ReneaBouquets Etsy Shop:

ReneaBouquets Blog:

ReneaBouquets Facebook page
                                    https://www.facebook.com/ReneabouquetsEtsyShop/?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment