Monday, November 28, 2016

My Entry for Prima's PP Challenge

Wow did you see Prima's Product Pick Challenge for this month?  Awesome colors!  

Here is my layout I created!  I used lots of Prima!!!  I started out by cutting out hexagon shapes in different sizes then used Prima's 12x12 Circle stencil applying Prima's White Crackle. Then I went to town creating the background and starting placing the embellishments!   All the flowers,  all the paper(except the black background paper) and embellishments are Prima! I also used Prima's Acrylic Paint,  Opal Magic and Metallique for the background color. 

I used Prima's new Color Bloom 2 sprays,  Sugar Plum and Black Tulip.  

 I love Prima's Art Stones,  you can leave them white or you can spray them!  Great texture!
 The only items that weren't Prima are beads and mica flakes.
















I hope you have time to join the challenge,  so much fun and so many talented ladies over there!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment