Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Shabby Vintage Layout using Prima's Rossibelle

Hey Crafty Friends Phyllis here with another scrapbook layout page for my DT project!  When I started this project I had no idea or no plan but I think that's how all my projects are!
This layout is full of yummy texture!

 I started with prepping my paper with Acrylic Gesso then used my brick stencil spreading Prima's White sand texture paste that I mixed some spray inks into the paste.  Then I added Tim Holtz Distress Crackle~Rock Candy randomly around the brick.


 I also added some embossing powder where it is black on the bricks.

 I grabbed all my embellishments from Prima's Rossibelle collection and started creating my design.

  I love using Prima's Vintage Metal Clocks on my layouts they add awesome texture!

I also LOVE using ReneaBouquets Chunky Shard Glitter Glass~Coral and ReneaBouquets Glass MicroBeads~Gold they both add texture and interest to any project!



 I wasn't too sure about ReneaBouquets Tiny Treasure Sweet Nothing's Butterflies because it was pink but I think they worked perfectly.

 I use alot of microbeads on my layouts,  so YUMMY!



 Here is a close up of the Crackle!

re I used embossing powder like crazy and then spritz it with some ink and added some Gold paint to accent the detail on the Prima Shabby Chic Treasures Resin Baroque frame.  I really love how it turned out!






I hope you are inspired to make some beautiful today!  

                                                          Items used from ReneaBouquets:
                                                        ReneaBouquets Shard Glitter Coral
Shop at ReneaBouquets for all your DIY supplies!



                                                              ReneaBouquets online Store:
                                                            http://www.reneabouquets.com/

                                                                ReneaBouquets Etsy Shop:
                                                 https://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets

                                                           ReneaBouquets Facebook Page:
                                    https://www.facebook.com/ReneabouquetsEtsyShop/?fref=ts
Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Creating!!!
                                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment