Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Shabby Layout Pion Designs Life is Peachy

Hey Friends I have a project share for Reneabouquets using Pion Designs Life is Peachy collection and of course lots of goodies from Reneabouquets!  

Oh my gosh these papers are so gorgeous it was very difficult to cut them!  
I started with paper tearing,  backed the torn paper with Reneabouquets White Tear Drop Lace,  I also added the same lace on the bottom of photo matting.

I used Beautiful Board Medium Divine Frame chipboard,  it was perfect for texture!
I did some fussy cutting with the photo frame and image from Pion Designs Life is Peachy collection,  there was also some cut apart tags I used that had beautiful designs.


One of my all time favorite Reneabouquets butterflies is Sweet Nothings Premium Paper Butterflies,  the color is just right and seems to go with any project I create!  I also used Sweet Pea Tiny Treasures Premium Paper Butterflies and Butterfly Kisses Fairy Dust Gold on my layout.


Throughout my layout I used Reneabouquets Mini Mulberry Paper Roses to embellish with.

I'm a huge fan of using microbeads,  sequins and beads to add a pop of bling and texture,  so I used Reneabouquets Beautiful Beads Designer Glass Moonstone,  these are so gorgeous and will go with any project!



I used clusters of flowers and used some handmade flowers I received from a dear friend and her mom made for me.  The colors were so beautiful I couldn't resist using them on the layout.


I backed the layout with white cardstock and a slight outline and it was finished!
I hope you like my layout and you're inspired to create a shabby layout and use Reneabouquets amazing products!

Reneabouquets products:



1 comment: