Thursday, May 12, 2022

Huge Oversized Tag using Prima's Miel Collection by Frank Garcia | Reneabouquets design project



 Hey Crafty Friends!  How's your week going?  Hopefully you have time to create!!!  I've been busy with so many different things plus some crafting time!

I created a huge oversized tag using Prima's Miel collection by Frank Garcia,  isn't it gorgeous?  I think this is one of the biggest tags I've ever created!  Of course Reneabouquets

completed my project with 2 of my favorites from ReneabouquetsReneabouquets Sweetheart Bumble Bees Glass Wings  and Reneabouquets True Love Premium Paper Butterflies!



I love Reneabouquets Beautiful Board Angel Wings,  they were perfect sitting behind the framed image!  I also used Reneabouquets Printed Beautiful Board Sugar Bee Hive chipboard.

You can always find the perfect lace/trim for any project,  I love how Reneabouquets Timeless White Lace is so gorgeous!

Be sure to check out Reneabouquets for more Amazing products,  this is a one stop shop for all your crafting supplies in one spot!

Have an Amazing Crafty week!






No comments:

Post a Comment