Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Entry for Finnabair's Art Recipe July 2019 Challenge


 Colours of July Art Recipe:
pink, mint, yellow green

Products:
Art Alchemy: Sparks
Art Alchemy: Metallique Paints
Art Ingredients: Glass Beads
Art Basics: 3D Gel (matte or gloss)
Hey Crafty Friends I'm here to share my project entry for Finnabair's Art Recipe July Challenge,  have you seen the inspiration???  So inspiring!  This really was a great challenge for me and I need this to help me get out of my little box!  I've never used this color combo before.  


I used a 9x12 canvas,  I began using stencils,  3D Gloss Gel with Mini Art Stones and White Sand Texture Paste from Art Ingredients Finnabair products to create my background!  Once the texture paste was dry I used Sorbet Color Bloom Spray Mist from Prima in random spots and then added Art Alchemy Impasto Mint Acrylic paint and my last color I added Lime Color Bloom Spray Mist from Prima.  I let it dry and then got my Prima Stamps out to add more depth to my background.  I also added Art Alchemy Sparks Unicorn's Hair for alittle shine to the background.


I went thru my stash and got some crocheted doilies,  Reneabouquets Beautiful Board Lasercut Chipboard,  fabric and paper flowers,  Prima Metal Embellishments,  Metal embellishments and some Art Ingredients Melange Art Pebbles and also made some Wings from Finnabair's mould.  
I laid out my design with the doilies,  chipboard pieces and metal embellishments plus some alphabet stickers I've had in my stash for years.  Glued everything down and then started adding detail with some of the Impasto(Mint),  Art Alchemy Opal Magic(Pink-Blue),  Art Alchemy Acrylic paint(Pure Sunshine) and Art Alchemy Sparks(Unicorn's Hair.  

Once all the painting detail was finished I started adding some Art Ingredients Glass Beads(Licorice) and some Pink beads from my stash,  and then I added some Gold microbeads.  To adhere the beads and microbeads I used Art Basics 3D Glossy Gel.

Pure Sunshine Art Alchemy Acrylic paint was added to the back of the Art Pebbles,  I love how it pops with that bright yellow!


I just love adding any Finnabair texture paste to my projects,  there are so many possibilities with them!  


I did forget to mention I also used Art Extra Vagance White Crackle Texture Paste and I just love the texture it gives my projects!

I also added some White Crackle Texture Paste to the Wings and then painted with Art Alchemy Sparks(Fairy Wings) and Art Alchemy Opal Magic(Pink-Blue) plus Gold microbeads!

I hope you get a chance to join in on the challenge,  it truly is alot of fun and challenging!  Go check out the DT inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment: