Wednesday, July 3, 2019

DT Layout for 49 and Market Remember

Hey Crafty Friends,  Phyllis here to share my DT project using the Gorgeous Serendipitous Collection!  
I started out by tearing "Misty Breeze" into 2 pieces then I started my layers with some of the Lasercut sheet from the collection.  I made some diecuts from my metal dies for more layering,  then created 3 spaces for photos,  this is not always easy but I managed to do it!  
I cut out some matting from "After the Rain" and "Rain Storm".  Then I placed flowers from Country Blooms "Violet" and Stargazers "Periwinkle" tucked them around the phot matting.  Then I fussy cut out some images from Serendipitous "Hazy Morning" for more layers.  I added some Laser cut Butterflies and a Dragonfly around the photo matting.  





To complete my layout I added Wishing Bubbles "Grape Soda" for more dimension along with some Beads and Art Stones from my stash.  I piled the embellishments on and added Dusty Attic's "Great Outdoors"!   And of course I love the look of flicked paint!  

Be sure to check out the Design Team Projects,  so inspiring!  Thank you for stopping by!  

Happy Creating!

Serendipitous Collection
Country Blooms "Violet"
Stargazers "Periwinkle"
Wishing Bubbles "Grape Soda"
Dusty Attic Archival Board "Great Outdoors"
Single Ply Jute Cording


No comments:

Post a Comment