Sunday, October 6, 2019

My Entry for Finnabair's September Art Recipe Challenge


Wow did you see the Art Challenge for September?  This definitely was a challenge for me,  I don't usually use this color combination!  Once I quit thinking about what I was going to create I couldn't stop with embellishing!

I used Finnabair's Stencil-Flourish,  it's one of my favorite stencil for my mixed media projects!  The texture paste I used thru the stencil was another favorite of mine,  the White Sand Texture paste.  Once the texture paste was dry I painted over with Finnabair's Heavy White Gesso,  let that dry and then starting adding Liquid Acrylic Carmine and Prima's Color Bloom Worn Leather.  

Once all the paint was dry I did alittle bit of stamping and then painted my old paint brush with Heavy White Gesso then added Brown Rust Effects to the metal part of the paint brush.  I also added the Cream Texture paste Fantasy to the wooden part of the paint brush.  I used some Finnabair Moulds and added more Cream Texture Paste Fantasy paint to the wings and star.  Once the texture paste was dry I then added Carmine to the wings and to the star,  diluted it with some water and let it dry. 

I added Reneabouquets Handcrafted Dragonflies that went so amazing with the colors!  I gathered lots of embellishments from my stash and started glueing down everything.  


To complete this tag I added Gold Rush Glitter Glass Art Ingredients.  

No comments:

Post a Comment