Thursday, October 31, 2019

Finnabair Art Recipe Challenge for October Entry

Another Fun Challenge at Finnabair Art Recipe Challenge October
I'm back with a small Mixed Media Tag using lots of Finnabair products!  I am recycling the packaging and started creating texture using Art Extravagance Stone Effect Pumice Paste and White Crackle Texture Paste then I added Art Alchemy Metallique Royal Blue and Hazelnut Acrylic Paint to the background.

I grabbed embellishments including an assortment of Finnabair Mechanicals and started creating my design.

The White Crackle Texture Paste shows up ever so slightly!  I painted the Star chipboard pieces with Art Alchemy Metallique Ancient Coin Acrylic Paint.  


I added Art Stones and Glitter to the Mechanical Leaf embellishment and also added Gold microbeads.


Once I was happy with the placement of the embellishments I used Art Alchemy Green Brocade Opal Magic Wax on the edges of the entire tag!

I love using all Finnabair products,  so many different ways to use them!  I hope you get a chance to join the challenge,  it takes me out of my box!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Creating!















3 comments: