Tuesday, May 24, 2016

DT Project for Melissa Frances *Happy* Start to finish YT video

Hey Crafty peeps Phyllis here sharing a 12x12 Scrapbook layout page for my Design Team project using Melissa Frances resin,  wood and chipboard pieces.  

I love lots of texture,   Melissa Frances embellishments are perfect for any crafting project adding texture and dimension.  


I heat set some embossing powder to the film strip wood piece and then added Art Anthology dimensional paint for texture and color.


 I painted Melissa Frances chipboard frame and word(Happy) with Art Anthology Gemstone Rhodolite dimensional paint and Velvet Wineberry dimensional paint.  

 I used 4 of the Blossom Assortment Resin pieces for more texture!  I sprinkled them with Boysenberry spray.

I love how this layout turned out!  
Thank you for stopping by and I hope I've inspired you to create something beautiful today!
~Phyllis


No comments:

Post a Comment