Tuesday, May 3, 2016

DT Project for Art Anthology Mixed Media Tags

Hello!  I want to share my DT Project for Art Art Anthology!  I used a bunch of paints and sprays for these tags!  So many yummy textures and colors!
You can also join me with a  Ustream Live Class while I recreate these tags click here>>> Ustream Live Class I will be going Live May 5th at 1:00PM EST




Items used from Art Anthology:
Sorbet: Terra Cotta, Honolulu blue, Black Leather Jacket, Parakeet, Mint Julep, Splashed, Ferrari, Gold Digger
Velvet: Tango, Wineberry, Kona, Terracotta
Gemstones: Rhodolite
Metal Effects: Gold
Colorations: Ice, Plush, Granny Smith, Peacock Feathers, Wild Orchid, Siesta Key





I hope I've inspired you to create something beautiful today and PLEASE join me for my Ustream Live Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment