Friday, April 15, 2016

My second Entry for More Than Words Challenge "Escape & Mood" Challenge



Here's another entry for More Than Words Challenge.  The challenges are always so fun!  I am always inspired by so many talented ladies from around the World.
This is a photo of me and my sister,  when we are together I feel like I've escaped back in time,  we always have such a great time together!  Wish we lived closer!
Below are close ups of my layout





Be sure to join the fun at  More Than Words Challenge!  
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Really Beautiful layout Phyllis. Love everything about this. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phyllis this is stunning!!! Thank you for playing with us @ More than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a BEAUTIFUL layout with gorgeous colors...Thank you Phyllis for joining us over @ More Than Words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty! The colours are absolutely beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwww!
    Love this page and those Awesome layers and background!fab work!
    Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout! Love all those yummy layers! I would love to escape to the beach as well! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're so glad you're enjoying our More Than Words challenges. This is another sensational entry! Thanks for joining in again!

    ReplyDelete