Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My first DT Project for Melissa Frances Shabby Chic 12x12 Wall Hanging Decor art

Hello crafty friends!   Sharing my first Design Team Project for Melissa Frances!  I created a Shabby Chic 12x12 wall decor hanging.  

I used a 12x12 corkboard that I've had for a long time,  it finally came in handy for this project!



 I used Melissa Frances White and Pink Delicate Blossom Flowers,  and Melissa Frances White Spring Sprung Flowers in clusters.  
I painted the the wooden veneer key using Art Anthology Sorbet~Cotton Candy.


I made a pinwheel to back the wooden veneer heart and painted it with Art Anthology's Gemstones Garnet.  I also mixed Art Anthology's Stone Effects Sandstone,  Metal Effects Gold and Velvet Cotton Candy for the Melissa Frances chipboard frame.

I went thru my stash and found some beautiful lace trims that went perfectly for this wall hanging.

Below are more up close pictures!





 I painted the Melissa Frances Tea Party Applique Resin with Art Anthology's Stone Effect Sandstone paint.



I love lots of texture so I layered with lace trim,  flowers,  chipboard pieces,  buttons,  doilies,  clothes pin,  pearl trim and some fiber trim.


Thank you for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Stop by and check out Melissa Frances items and start creating something beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment