Sunday, November 6, 2022

With Brave Wings She Flies Scrapbook Layout

Hey crafty friends!  I have another dimensional chunky layout for Reneabouquets design project.  I have been looking at Reneabouquets Printed Beautiful Board Romance and Roses Large Cherish Wings and finally I  started designing my layout with lots of layers.  This was the first layout I created in less than 2 hours!  

So many beautiful colors with Prima's paper collection and Reneabouquets!  
You can see all the close up details below!












Today is a new day to find those wings and take on the world!  I hope I've inspired you to create something amazing with Reneabouquets products!  

Happy Creating Friends!




NOVEMBER COUPON:
Get 1 Reneabouquets Beautiful Board Small Round Shaker Box Kit With Any Order totaling $40.00 or more before Shipping & Taxes.

NO COUPON NECESSARY: When you place an order of $40.00 or more before shipping & taxes, you will automatically receive

1 Reneabouquets Beautiful Board Small Round Shaker Box Kit

 

NO COUPON NECESSARY ITEM WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE INCLUDED IN QUALIFYING ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN

November  1, 2022 - November 30, 2022

 

*This code is good for the Reneabouquets.com website only.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment