Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Shine Brightly/Dwell in Possibility Greeting cards for Reneabouquets

 Hello Friends!  It's been a minute since I've posted,  I'm still on a roll of creating greeting cards so I figure why not run with it!   Creating with Reneabouquets products always make it easy to create something beautiful!

I layered the cards with lace,  chipboard,  trim,  beautiful board beads,  butterflies and microbeads from Reneabouquets.

I played and played with the design on the left,  finally it all came together!  I decided to create another card to matched it and I love how it turned out!  These are some of my favorite colors!

I have alot of favorite butterflies at Reneabouquets and I think Champagne Dreams Premium Paper Tiny Treasures are one of my favorites,  they go with almost any color scheme(in my opinion) and they're so beautiful.


This color combo is so gorgeous,  I really love it!



Be sure to stop by Reneabouquets for beautiful and unique products,  Renea is amazing!
I hope you are inspired to get your crafty supplies out and create something beautiful today!





1 comment:

  1. These are so gorgeous with those neutrals and Fall Tones!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete