Monday, April 13, 2020

***Stay Curious*** Mixed Media Mini Canvas

Hey Crafty Friends!  How are you all doing?  Hopefully you are creating!!!  Have you seen the moodboard at Mixed Media Place?  It's so Gorgeous and did you see all the inspiration with the Design Team???  So inspiring! 

Stay Curious will always help you in the groove of creating!  I know for me it's my Happy Place!
Below are some close ups of my mini canvas!

















Hurry the challenge ends soon at Mixed Media Place,  you don't want to miss it! 

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to ~Stay Curious~

Happy Creating!


5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic canvas, Phyllis! There is so much to love about it! Your details are beautiful. I love the touch of spring colors. This made my day! Hope you are staying safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So charming! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea! Thank you for sharing with us at MMP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful dear! Thank you so much for joining us at MMP!

    ReplyDelete