Sunday, August 4, 2019

DT Project for 49 and Market using Serendipitous collection

Hi Crafty Friends I'm here with a Magical layout using the new mini collection "Serendipitous",  this is one of my favorite collections!  I used the back of "Rain Storm" for my background and used a bunch of flowers!
I started out with texture paste,  glitter paste and a stencil to create some background texture,  then I used "Bohemian Mask" with a white ink pad and Gabi's Hibiscus with a gold ink pad.  I added some cheesecloth and trim from my stash to create my design.  Then I used die cutouts from "Serendipitous" lasercut sheet for adding my layers along with the layered embellishment sheet,  these added dimension and interest!



For the flower embellishments I added "Wildflowers" Punch and "Stargazers" Sky Blue,  these were a perfect match for my layout!  One last embellishment was Dusty Attic's the "Great Outdoors" collection!  


My finishing touches was to sprinkle acrylic paint,  seed beads, sequins and microbeads to complete my layout.  As always thank you for stopping by!  Be sure to keep your eye out for all the talented design team's new projects using 49 and Market!


Serendipitous Collection
Serendipitous Layered Embellishment set
Stargazer Sky Blue
Wild Flowers Punch
Bohemian Mask Stamp
Gabi's Hibiscus Stamp
Dusty Attic's Great Outdoors Archival Board
Jute Cording Single Ply

No comments:

Post a Comment