Tuesday, June 18, 2019

DT Project for 49 and Market Cherish

Hi Crafty Friends Phyllis here to share my latest layout "Cherish".  Have you seen the new collection from 49 and Market "Ethereal" it is so Gorgeous!




 I Love the way paper look when it is torn so that's how I started this layout!  I used front and back of  Ethereal "Floral".  I added some lace from my stash and started embellishing with Country Blooms "Scarlet",  "Tangerine" and Stargazers "Simply White".  I also used Dusty Attic's "Treasure" chipboard and the Laser Cut sheet die cuts,  these are so Gorgeous!  I couldn't stop layering with the Laser Cut die cuts!  
I'm all about layers and textures so I added some Wishing Bubbles "Taffy",  (another new favorite of mine) and Burlap Ribbon Roll "Cream".  From my stash I finished off the layout with some beads and string pearls.  





If you haven't seen the newest collections from 49 and Market,  I encourage you to go check them out!  
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Creating!

Ethereal "Floral" paper
Ethereal Laser Cut Sheet
Country Blooms "Tangerine" & "Scarlet"
Stargazers "Simply White"
Wishing Bubbles "Taffy"
Dusty Attic "Treasure"
Burlap Ribbon Roll "Cream"

No comments:

Post a Comment