Sunday, March 3, 2019

Soft Vintage Layout DT project for 49 and Market

Hi everyone!
Phyllis here today and I'm super excited to share my first DT project for 49 and Market.   I was so inspired by all the beautiful papers,  flowers,  stamps,  diecuts and chipboard I decided to go for a soft vintage feel for my first layout.


For my background base I used "To the Point" from the Bold and Beautiful collection.  I created some texture using a stencil and texturez paint,  this always helps me start my design.  I ink stamped with "Tickets & Numbers" and "Form Stamp".   For all my layering elements I used Laser cut sheet "Dandelion Fields" and Laser cut shapes "Vintage Remnants".  For some soft pops of color I chose flowers "Peach Sorbet" and  "Cashmere" stargazers,  "Vintage Shades Potpourri"-Yellow,  this combination was perfect!  


For those little details I added some Jute Cord-Single ply and Burlap Ribbon Roll trim,  I just love using as many elements as I can to my layouts!  And of course I had to use some Laser cut shapes archival board from Memory Captured and Happy Moments
 

Once I had my design laid out I glued everything and then added art stones,  microbeads and some seed beads and then finished off my layout by flicking some acrylic paint.  


I hope I've inspired you today to create something beautiful!  Be sure to check out all the beautiful inspiration at 49 and Market

Thank you for stopping by!

To the Point-Bold and Beautiful paper
Love Shadows-Bold and Beautiful paper

Dandelion Paradise-Laser cut Sheet 
Vintage Remnants-Laser cut shapes

Peach Sorbet and Cashmere-Stargazer Flowers
Vintage Shades Potpourri-Yellow

Jute Cording-Single Ply
Burlap Ribbon Roll

Tickets & Numbers Stamps
Form Stamp








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment