Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Beach Fun Layout Entry for More Than Words Challenge & Cuts2Luv Challenge

Hi Crafty Friends!  I'm here with another layout for 2 challenges!  I entered More Than Words June Challenge Journey & Maps and Cuts2luv June Challenge!  They're both a great combination for challenges!  It's been a long time since I've entered More Than Words Challenge!
I decided to go use pinks for a beachy themed layout,   I know not the "Norm" but it was so fun to create!
I really wanted to go simple but once I started creating I just couldn't stop with adding embellishments!  

I used ReneaBouquets Beautiful Board Chipboard,  ReneaBouquets Handcrafted Butterflies,  Art Anthology Lotus Stencil and Cuts2luv Badges!  Of course lots of Prima flowers and Prima Color Bloom Sprays.

The word Journey inspired me to create a beachy themed layout,  our Journey to Mexico was long but once we arrived at the beach it was like heaven on earth!  I LOVE the beach,  but who doesn't right???  I wanted to capture a picture of my kids who are so different!  




Hope you get a chance to check out these challenges and enter!




12 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Phyllis. So glad to have you play along with us at MTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!it is really beautiful!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phyllis, Oh wow what an amazing layout, I'm jealous of the star fish chipies. Love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Cuts2luv & Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no words but WOW I love so much this layout and the chippies are amazing! Thank you for joining at Cuts2luv Phyllis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout!!! Thank you for playing with us at MTW and CUts2luv challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your color choice for a beach thema !! Great idea!! and your embellishments are very pretty too!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty! I love all the pink! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful design! I love all the gorgeous embellishments you've used! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow wow wow. So stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow wow. So stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words 😍😍 I can see how much you loved doing this. It shows through in such a beautiful project. Check out our July challenge too. I bet you will love it xxx

    ReplyDelete