Thursday, July 13, 2017

My Entry for Make it with Prima July Color Challenge

Hey Crafty Friends!  I'm here to share my entry for Make it Prima July Challenge!  Have you seen the MoodBoard???  When I first looked at it I wasn't sure what to do with the colors,  I didn't want to overthink it so I went to my desk and started with my 12x12 canvas,  stencils,  Prima's White Crackle,  Prima's White Sand,   crocheted Doily,  thread and some fibers.  
So here is my take on the color challenge!
So once I did my stenciling and added fibers,  cheesecloth,  doilies and trim I gave them a generous amount of Finnabair's Heavy Gesso,   once that was completely dry I started spraying and that part is scary and fun at the same time!  


I picked thru my stash that might go with the moodboard and started placing embellishments and flowers.  

I am a texture freak,  MORE is better!!!  LOL

I found some Prima wooden gears from a destash and LOVE them!  I also had some Prima Resin embellishments that have been in my stash for a long time,  so I figured now is a good time to use them!






So that's it!  Hope you get a chance to join the fun at Make it with Prima Color Challenge!  



Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Creating!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment