Monday, May 29, 2017

Mixed Media oversized Tag using Teals

Hey Crafty Friends I'm here to share my latest Mixed Media oversized Tag!  I found my new FAVORITE butterfly from ReneaBouquets Into the Mystic Butterflies,  Amazing color and detail so I couldn't resist using it for this Tag!
Love me some Teals and texture,  the colors remind me of the beach colors and that's what I love!  

Lots of beads,  microbeads, glitter glass and paints it was very messy but so fun!



Renea has a great eye for detail in creating her butterflies and dragonflies,  I just LOVE them!



"Just keep a grateful heart"!  
Hope I have inspired you today!

ReneaBouquets items:

 ReneaBouquets Online Store
ReneaBouquets Etsy Shop

ReneaBouquets Facebook Page

ReneaBouquets Blog:



Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment