Sunday, April 30, 2017

Cherish Mixed Media Canvas DT Project for ReneaBouquets

Today I have a Mixed Media Canvas!  When I first started out with this canvas I wanted to use pastel colors and in my mind I could see splashes of color.  Once I started spraying the inks I didn't like how it was turning out.  I finally quit with the inks and let it dry.  I added some more colors with Inka Gold for some shimmer,  it was looking better.  So I continued with my creating!  Once I added ReneaBouquets Tiny Treasures Sweet as Candy Butterflies I knew it was going to be pretty.  


 All the added microbeads,  sequins,  art stones,  flatback rhinestones really added to this canvas!



I love to create lots of texture on my projects! 


When I create Mixed Media canvases I like to go thru my stash of flowers and other embellishments that aren't my favorites and I try to use them,  they get a coat of Gesso and once you spray them they are renewed with a fresh look!

Items used from ReneaBouquets:

ReneaBouquets Online Store
ReneaBouquets Etsy Shop

ReneaBouquets Facebook Page

ReneaBouquets Blog:
http://reneabouquets.blogspot.comi

I hope I've inspired you to create something beautiful today!

Happy Creating!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment