Wednesday, February 15, 2017

DT Project for Art Anthology Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout Beach Theme Inspired

Today I am sharing a layout with some of my favorite colors to create with.  These colors can be used in so many different ways.  These colors remind me of being at the beach!  Although I didn’t create a layout with a beach theme I was inspired by beach colors.

I really love Art Anthology’s Minx,  you can use them as background colors,  flick them,  dye your lace trim with them or you can also dab them thru your stencils and create a background.


Art Anthology’s Sorbets are so much fun to create with!  I’ve used them for my background on my layouts.    They are so thick and yummy!  I also love to use my heat tool to dry them and if you hold your heating tool long enough above the paint it will create bubbles for more texture!  I am a huge fan of lots of texture!

Instead of using texture paste with the stencils I love to use Art Anthology’s Sorbets, Velvets and Clear Coats like a texture paste.





For my background I used Art Anthology’s Dot Matrix and Blossom stencils,  they’re so versatile and fun to create with!
I will be hosting a Ustream Live Class for Art Anthology recreating this layout!
I hope to see you there!
Here is the Link:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/art-anthology



                                                             Products used from Art Anthology
                                                                      Colorations: Timeless
                                                                         Sorbets: Cayman
                                                                            Velvets: Basil
                                                                          Minx: Radiance
                                                           6x9 Stencils: Dot Matrix & Blossom
                                                                    Art Anthology products:
                                                             http://www.artanthologyinc.com/
                                                                  Art Anthology Facebook:
                                                     https://www.facebook.com/Art-Antholog...
                                              Art Anthology Adventures in Art Facebook Group:
                                                     https://www.facebook.com/groups/74105.

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope I’ve inspired you to try Art Anthology’s products,  they are amazing to create with!
        



                                                                                     





No comments:

Post a Comment