Thursday, June 2, 2016

Mixed Media Canvas DT Project for Art Anthology Free Ustream Live Class June 7th 3:00PM EST

Hello!  I'm back to share my Mixed Media Canvas I created for my DT Project for Art Anthology using Minx,  Colorations,  Velvets,  Metal Effects,  6x9 stencil and more.  
This is a 12x12 canvas!
You can see close ups by scrolling down!
I also have a link to the Free Ustream Live class at the end of this post!



















Items used from Art Anothology:
Colorations: Grass, Wild Orchid, Siesta Key, Timeless, Marlin, Sandcastle
Minx: Enchanting
Velvet: Wineberry
Metal Effects: Gold
6x9 Stencil: Cracked
4oz MUD

You can purchase these YUMMY items here:
http://www.artanthologyinc.com/

Ustream Live Class Link:
I hope you can join me for this fun class!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment