Tuesday, May 3, 2016

My Entry for Prima's Product Pick May Challenge

Wow look at this mood board at Prima's page!  So many pretty colors!  As soon as I seen the mood board I wanted to create a layout right away!


I used a ton of Prima with lots of layers and textures!  
I used Prima Crochet Die,  Leaf Metal dies,  a mix of Prima Flowers,  Paper from Prima's Sweet Fairy Collection and Botanical collection,  Chipboard pieces from Prima,  Royal Menagerie paper collection for the die pieces and a spiral paper flower,  Bling from Royal Menagerie collection,  Prima's 12x12 Circle Stencil,  wood icon from Tales of You and Me,  Prima Modeling Paste~Opaque Matte,  and Prima's Color Bloom sprays Deep Teal and Boysenberry,  and some Prima Acrylic paints.
Below you can see close ups of the layout!  












Thanks for stopping by!
Go join the fun with Prima!!!

1 comment: