Monday, March 21, 2016

My first DT Project for Art Anthology a Start to finish Layout!


Although my favorite color to create with is any blue,  the Salmon and French Toast colorations sprays,  Garnet and Rhodolite Gemstones,  and Enchanting Minx were what I grabbed first!  They worked well together.

I LOVE lots of texture,  more is better in my book!!!


The flowers matched perfectly with Art Anthology products I used!    So Yummy!!!





I also love to distress my edges,  gives more dimension to a layout!


I painted Rhodolite Gemstones on the chipboard pieces and WOW I am in LOVE with the Gemstones,  the texture is awesome and it dries quickly!
I did some stenciling for the background using Art Anthology’s Mud.



I always love to use beads and microbeads for added interest and texture.
I hope you are inspired today!  


Here's a start to finish YouTube video below!




Thanks for stopping by!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment