Tuesday, December 1, 2015

DT Project for ReneaBouquets using Prima's Debutante Collection

I created a chipboard album measuring 8x8.  This album has 10 pages including front and cover.  I used feathers,  chipboard pieces,  tags wood embellishments from Prima's Debutante Collection.  

I love lots of texture,  I used a bunch of flowers from my stash.  I also used flatback pearl trim,  seam binding and various trim.

Here is one of ReneaBouquets Tiny Treasure butterflies so GORGEOUS!  One of my favorites from ReneaBouquets!

This album is really chunky.  I also used some off white burlap for more texture!


Here is the first set of pages.  I used my new Spellbinders Romantic Rose die.  

Here's a page with a pocket and 2 tags that are matted front and back.


These 2 pages are my favorite,  love ReneaBouquets metal and resin embellishments.  

I filled the metal frame with ReneaBouquets Gold MicroBeads.
I used Big Emboss it and Stampendous Aged Rose Embossing Enamel on the frame.



I filled the Prima Resin frame with pearl beads and microbeads.
I use some gorgeous ReneaBouquets Crocheted Trim throughout the album.  I love using corrugated cardboard for texture,  and on this piece I applied some Antique linen distress paint from Tim Holtz.
Please visit ReneaBouquets Etsy shop or ReneaBouquets online store for your one stop shopping!
Here is a list of items I used from ReneaBouquets:
Reneabouquets Tiny Treasures Butterfly Set - Sweet Pea Glitter Glass Butterflies
Prima Shabby Chic Treasures Collection Ingvild Bolme Resin Embellishments Oval Frame
Reneabouquets Set Of 2 Baroque Metal Frames
Reneabouquets Glass Microbeads ~ Gold
Reneabouquets Trim- Natural Cotton Crochet Cluny Lace 002
Ranger Big Emboss It Jumbo Embossing Ink Pad Clear
Please visit Renea's Etsy Shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets
Renea's online store:
https://www.etsy.com/shopReneabouquets



No comments:

Post a Comment