Friday, September 25, 2015

DT Project for Country Craft Creations Featuring Echo Park's *The Story of Fall* Collection

 Today I wanted to share my DT project for Country Craft Creations.  I created a not so mini chipboard album.  This album is 10"x9" and the spine is 3" thick. 
 I used a bunch of Prima flowers on the cover,  burlap for the spine and some trim from my stash.
 I used Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridge for the die cut leaves.
 I have a bunch of pockets and flips,  you can watch on my video at the bottom of this post.

 Tamra with Country Craft Creations has a great tutorial on how to create the flip out I have on the right tied with a ribbon.  Click here>>>Tamra's tutorial.
Items used from Country Craft Creations:
Please check out more great items at Country Craft Creations.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment