Monday, April 13, 2015

13 Arts April Challenge #29 Your Favorite Color

13 Arts is having a challenge using your favorite color!  This is my first challenge at 13 Arts.
My favorite color is Turquoise/seafoam,  any blue that looks like the water. 

Here's my entry!  I created some heavy crackle paint and then sprayed it with burnished brass,  Turquoise and a hint of bright pink. 
Looked thru my stash for the embellishments and sprayed them turquoise if they weren't the right color!
Below are photos up close for all the details!








6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the crackle effect and the tones you used. Simply gorgeous!!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at 13@rts <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunning mixed-media page!!!!!!!!!!! Love the texture!!!!! Thanks for joining us at 13 Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome page! thanks for joining us at 13 arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 13 arts!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green is my favourite color too! Beautiful project! Thanks for playing with 13arts' challenge :)

    ReplyDelete