Thursday, February 24, 2022

Loaded Tote Guest Design Project for Reneabouquets

 Hey Crafty Friends!  I'm super excited to share my Guest Design Project for Reneabouquets!

I had alot of fun creating a paper Caddy using lots of Reneabouquets products!  The paper collection is My Minds Eye Wild Asparagus,  such a beautiful paper collection!

Below of are close ups of my handmade embellishments and the Tote!  









You can also view a walk thru Youtube video below!

I hope I've inspired you to create something beautiful and be sure to check Reneabouquets for more beautiful products!


Reneabouquets products used: Pink Microbeads Gawdy Girl Chunky Pink Beautiful Board Stackable Heart Border Beautiful Board Lacy Hearts with corrugated base Beautiful Board Bits Rose Leaf & Skelton Leaf Reneabouquets Tiny Treasures Precious Moments & Mint Green Premium Paper Glitter Glass Butterflies Reneabouquets Champagne Dreams Premium Paper Butterflies Reneabouquets Trim Drop Leaf Lace, Long Border Tessies Garland Lace 11/4" wide Reneabouquets Trim Tattered Pink Pleated Tulle Reneabouquets Trim Wide Gold Embroidered Lace Reneabouquets White Tear Drop Lace Reneabouquets Mini Pink Sorbet Spring Mix Roses and Cherry Blossom



2 comments:

  1. Each little piece is a work of art!! So exquisite!! From the design to the attention to details everything is perfection~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is sooooo gorgeous Phyllis!! I just used it today to promote and got to see the video share and it is just perfect!! Thank you for inspiring us all~

    ReplyDelete